Friday, January 19, 2007

The Little Chub Chub

Looking at her, I know I am definitely not starving her at all. She is such a joy at this age.

And yesterday I saw her moving along on the floor by pushing herself forward with her hands and feet. A bit like the commando in action! I caught it on camera but haven't figure out how to put in on blog yet. Nonetheless, it was so exciting for all us including JD!

Chloe says "I am happy with a full tummy!"

Chloe says "Neh neh neh neh, brother cannot catch me!"
"Ok mommy, I have enough of the camera!"
"But I will still pose with my teddy"

2 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

if she's strictly bf - man you are good!

I honestly, don't know what possesses some family members of mine to tell me that I'm not making enough milk, so i should supplement with formula. sigh.

Saturday, January 20, 2007  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Yes, she is strictly bf, something I am rather pleased with. I have come across many people that think she is on formula due to her chub chub. But am so pleased a bf baby could be just be as healthy and chubby.

Saturday, January 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home