Wednesday, February 21, 2007

JD and Me

Once again, I have forgotten to take a picture of the 4 of us on Chinese New Year. I had everyone dressed in red except for my hubby. We were so busy eating and totally forgotten about getting someone to take a picture of us. By the time I remembered it, Chloe was already fast asleep, hubby was too lazy to change out his boxer shorts...so instead JD and I posed for the camera ourselves.

Perhaps I need to take out the tripod at some stage.

On this note, it's been a B.A.D. week so far. I am getting frustrated with situations around me and I am just at a loss of finding ways to move forward. Everything sucks at the moment, and I am not in my best of mood.

5 Comments:

Blogger jean said...

Hope you are feeling much better now *hug hug*

Understand how you feel, sometimes, when situation is bad plus bad mood, arhh... really get into our nerves!

Thursday, February 22, 2007  
Blogger Crazymommy said...

Oh dear... hope you are feeling better now. *Hugz*

Friday, February 23, 2007  
Blogger Vegie said...

Not to worry Harimau, sometimes getting stuck is the best opportunity for you to work out a better approach and you will be pleasantly surprised with the result !

Friday, February 23, 2007  
Blogger Irene said...

Hope the week improved for you.

Saturday, February 24, 2007  
Blogger kelly said...

Happy new year and hope your mood is better now.

Tuesday, February 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home