Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Reflections

Well after a somewhat bad week, I am back onto my happy feet again! I made an effort to make myself feel good again. And thank you for the hugs I have been receiving through the wonderful world of bloggers!

It was simple. I was overwhelmed with the amount of things I have to do and deal with. Some are essential. Some I can do without. Some people drove me crazy, and I mean real crazy. Some situations are just plain stupid. Some people need to grow up and take responsibility. It was just a bad week, when all things roll in one, I had enough. There was an explosion of emotions. It was ugly. It was painful.

So during one of the quiet moments when both kids were sound alseep and husband away working, I came to accept one thing. Accepting that I can only do so much within my limit.

My most important role now is a wife to my husband, a dedicated mum to my 2 kids. These are my 2 most important roles and I need to focus on them. Other things can wait. Phones won't stop ringing, but I can screen my calls. People will irritate me, but I can choose to ignore. There are ways out of every situations.

And I need to remember to B.R.E.A.T.H. It makes a difference!

1 Comments:

Blogger jean said...

Glad to know you are feeling alright now. Yes, in life when one is married, our responsibilities are to our husband, and children. then come parents and others.

Have a blessed days ahead!

Tuesday, February 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home