Saturday, May 05, 2007

Dance with Me

Sometimes, I find JD very funny and cute.

I brought him and Chloe out for some ice cream tonight at Gelare. While walking towards the ice-cream shop, JD suddenly stopped to admire a red necklace and a red pair of heels displayed at a boutique's window.

I stopped and checked it out too.

As I stood there admiring the necklace, JD turned around and said to me...

"Awww mommy, look, they are all soooo beautiful!"
"Maybe we can get them?"
"Oh", I said, "for whom?"
JD said "For you mommy!"

Then he added, "You can wear them when you go dancing. Daddy will bring you out for dancing and I will sit on the chair to watch you."

And he reached out for my hands, and danced with me in a circle.

It was very cute.

It was such an impromptu moment, and I thought he was the sweetest little man I have ever met.

Oh JD, you made me so happy. BTW, red is his favourite colour.

6 Comments:

Blogger Little Impala said...

Aww... he's so sweet! I think he will be a SNAG when he grows up. ;)

Sunday, May 06, 2007  
Blogger kelly said...

Wow, it's nice to dance with your little prince! He is so sweet...:p

Monday, May 07, 2007  
Blogger jean said...

Aww... he is so adorable and sweet. He has melted my heart when he said buying the necklace for you, Pris!! You have a nice sweet little boy :)

Monday, May 07, 2007  
Blogger Vien said...

Another awww from this mommy. :)

Tuesday, May 08, 2007  
Blogger Vegie said...

So spontaneous, so genuine, so sincere.... a moment that will always be remembered !

Tuesday, May 08, 2007  
Blogger Irene said...

So sweet! Auntie wants a dance too, please!

Wednesday, May 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home