Saturday, July 16, 2005

an early spring clean

This is a strangely quiet night because everyone else is asleep except me, hee hee! No, I am not suffering from insomnia...but is because I am still feeling kinda high and pleased with myself **grin** after the spring clean this afternoon. I was on the mood to tidy things up today and headed off to IKEA this morning to pick up my EXPEDIT shelving! I wanted a shelf which I can arrange JD's toys nicely in his playroom but also to display it out so then he could choose what he wants to play with. After searching for a long time, I thought the IKEA shelf might do its job quite nicely. So, father n son got to work this afternoon and JD helped his dad by putting the screws in each of the little holes and hit it with his little toy hammer. He is a good helper most of the time :)


In the mean time, I kept busy by storing away all of JD's baby clothes in the space bags, tidying up his room, my room, cleaning the bathroom, vacumming, clearing away all clutters....until my bin outside is full, ha ha!

At the same time, I throw an apricot chicken dish into the oven for dinner and it was so delicious that between 3 of us we nearly finsihed it all. Then there was vanilla ice cream for dessert, yummy!

In a way, it wasn't like a real exciting weekend, but still fun coz we have managed to do few bits and pieces for the house and it's always good when we have all played a part in it :)

4 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

looks good!! Lucky JD

Sunday, July 17, 2005  
Blogger JJ said...

Very nice shelf .Hope JD helps to keep things tidy.

Sunday, July 17, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Impressive! So how many screws did JD put in?

Monday, July 18, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, very neat and organized!!!

Sunday, July 24, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home