Thursday, July 14, 2005

kinda blu....

Lately I have been feeling kinda stressed

... by a few things at home
.... by a number of uncompleted projects
..... by a number of people
...... by some critical decisions
....... by not able to see the end to a situation

and to be honest, I am feeling a bit tired.

So, I think enuf is enuf! I am tired of the cold that's hanging on, tired of feeling pressurised, tired of feeling trapped. I stayed back at work late so I could tie up the few loose ends to a report before heading out by myself! No bub, no hubby - just me, oh yes, just me , myself and I! I just needed a bit of time for myself.

I had a mocha, a toasted focaccia, read some trashy mags at a nearby cafe and basically chilled out for a few hours be heading home!

That's today but I know I will be feeling better, smilier and happier tomorrow.

ps - some new words from JD today - Oh dear, apple, orange, Amen! and I think I heard him said " I got yuck"... not sure what it means exactly but I think he meant going for a wee in the little boy's room.

3 Comments:

Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

I would think 'i got yuck' means poo poo. Did JD say apple orange amen all in the same line or separately?

Friday, July 15, 2005  
Blogger Priscilla said...

he learnt all aout apples at daycare on Wed and since then he has been repeating apples...then I added orange and amen to his vocab.

Friday, July 15, 2005  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

hope you are feeling better

Saturday, July 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home