Friday, July 08, 2005

coffee break

This is the school holiday at the moment, so Jayden's Gymbaroo lesson is also on 2 weeks break. Thinking about what we should do, I decided to take JD to King's Park for a play. It was only 9am when we got there, and was a chilly morning indeed. There was hardly anyone around, except the laughter of a few young kids being chased around by their grandparents and the sounds of kookaburra! JD was more fascinated with crows and birds than the swings and slides, and spent most of his time chasing the birds! I just spent time watching him, and marvelled at how much he has grown! His face is looking more mature these days (though still keeping his chubby cheek) and he is walking, running, jumping and kicking ball so steadily on his feet! He is a confident little boy, and never afraid to be around other kids in the playground. He plays alongside the big kids, watching them and trying to do the same! And when he knows it was something dangerous, he just step aside and watch! Ha, that's my boy, hee hee!

After an hour of play, I asked JD if he likes some morning tea! He let out a big "Yep, yum" and off we went to the nearest cafe! For a long time, JD has always been fascinated with my cup of coffee. So, 2day I ordered a kiddycinno and a cappucinno! For snacks, I ordered a Teddy Shortbread for him and a Melting Moment for myself! Settled! There we were, me enjoying my cup of coffee while catching up with news around the world, and JD sat quietly and happily beside him sipping away his cup of kiddycinno! (FYI, Kidducinno is a mini cup of milk with thick froth on the top!) That was good time together.

I look forward to more coffee time with JD :)

1 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

kiddycinno...wonder if they have milocinno....

Monday, July 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home