Wednesday, July 20, 2005

no pain no gain

After slacking off for a few weeks from gym, I went back to my circuit training session for the first time in 4 weeks. I was looking forward to being fit again. There were only a few of us last night but that was still good. We started off sprinting, push ups, and then came the killing DNA tower! I could feel my legs burning as I climbed up and down the tower, followed by more cardio work with punches, upper cuts, kicks, lunges, dips, sit ups, more push ups, ouch!

On a scale of 1 to 10, 1 being easy and 10 being puffed, I was 11, ha ha! That would teach me a lesson for slacking off at the gym in the last few weeks. Never again!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I can understand what you feel. Hehehe, this coming Monday I'm going to re-enroll at Fitness First (Manila) after a 3-month hiatus. Just in time to be in shape prior to our move to Toowoomba City, Queensland.

;-)

Saturday, July 23, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home