Saturday, September 24, 2005

cooking with JD

Once in a while, I would sneak into my study to do a bit of web surfing or update my blog while hub and JD play together in the living room.

While in my room then, I overheard this little conversation between JD and hubby.

JD: Daddy, doh doh!
Daddy: What? What dohdoh?
JD: Daddy, dohdoh!
Daddy: Ok, wait, I go ask your mommy
Hub: Hon, what's dohdoh?
Me: Oh, playdoh!

The following conversation from JD followed after getting his playdoh from the shelf:

JD: I cook
(Sound of JD opening up the pantry and going through all the pots again)
JD: Cooking, yummmm!
JD: Look, ice cream (sounded more like icream)
JD: Daddy, want some?
Daddy: Eeeee, no I don't want to eat your playdoh
JD: Is nice!

And without any success of getting daddy to sample his "cooking", little JD came looking for me

JD: Mommy, want some?
Me: Yes please, yum!
JD: Thank you (sounded more like tank u)

I love the imagination of kids. By the way, JD's ice cream was a block of purple and green playdoh stuck on a fork...ummm, yummy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home