Wednesday, October 12, 2005

red eyes

I really should be working ...I have a submission due end of this week...and I really need to be at work...but JD is not feeling 100% and I am staying home with him. He has picked up an ear infection and conjunctivitis! His right eye was looking a bit puffy and red when he came home last night and doc said his right ear looks pretty red! But I have to say this little man is quite a tough kid. He never complains, never whinges, never show any signs of discomfort, but play , eat, sleep like usual. But he is staying home today coz conjunctivitis is contagious. I hope he will be fine tomorrow coz I am freakin' out a
little bit with my work.

But he has to be my 1st priority and in a way it is quite nice to spend some time with him at home. We manage to go for a walk, did a bit of groceries, he drove his little car around in the yard, I gave my garden bench a new coat of paint and he helped to water the plants in the arvo! It was all good.

Allright better go and try to do a bit of work before I get "fried cuttlefish" for not meeting the deadline!

Toight's Update - Looks like I might need to be stay home with JD tomorrow coz his left eye was looking red n puffy b4 he went to bed....damn! I hope those antibiotics drops work miracle tonight! Maybe I will let him wear an eye patch to daycare, that might work!?

7 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

aunty pum got ear infections too. Or rather, eustachian tube infection

Wednesday, October 12, 2005  
Blogger JJ said...

Very very sorry for both Cataunty and Jayden. Prisc, things will get well again. Don't panic.

JJ

Wednesday, October 12, 2005  
Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

Ask kiddo to not touch the soil for a while. Water can, smell flower can but dun touch leaves and soil until eyes not swollen in case the leaves or flower got pesticide. Anyway, aunty shirley always the freaking out type, but better to be safe than sorry.

Wednesday, October 12, 2005  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

wah so fast. The last time I saw Jayden he only wanted to pluck all the flowers from the petunias but now he knows how to water the plants properly

Thursday, October 13, 2005  
Blogger JJ said...

Wai Gong said Jayden likes to play with water lah, not for watering plants. WaiPo said, ok lah, as long as he does some good work.

Thursday, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Actually Wai Gong knows his grandson well, he just likes to play with water.
JD's eyes much better by this morning and mommy dropped him off to daycare while she went to work. All good!

Thursday, October 13, 2005  
Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

better look out if the plants are drowned. ha ha ha

Friday, October 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home