Monday, September 26, 2005

small kid big kids


Yesterday I felt like a crazy school kid again! A sense of silliness, fun, craziness, walking around eating and doing anything I like! Ha ha, we went to the Perth Royal Show and while bringing JD along, we had the 'bestest' fun of all! It was a perfect sunny day, first up hopping onto the train from the city and then to the showground by 10am! JD loves train and he was almost jumping out of his skin when he saw the real thing! We got to the showground in no time, and there we were, with thousands of other people, seeing people on crazy rides, testing out skills at a few games, watching the marching band, sampling produce, eating fresh corn on the cob, potato spuds, fresh lemonades, fruits, patting animals, chasing ducklings, showbags....

After the show, we got back to the city again where I did a bit of shopping for myself...girlie stuff...lippy, new cleanser, perfume....and then it was off to Freo for a dinner.

I was knackered by the time we got home! What a fun day we had!

1 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

great pix and layout. U must teach me how to do the collage

Friday, September 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home