Friday, November 04, 2005

shhhh, he is still sleeping

Psst...it's Friday morning, already half past 8 but my little man is still sound asleep...I have been to the gym this morning, work out to a good sweat which felt great. I washed my hair then had a poached egg and toast for breakie.

I am now thinking of a nice lunch by myself today, hee hee.

JD will be off to daycare this arvo but I have a few things to fix up for the house. My sis is coming over to Perth in Dec and I want to get the house all nice and ready for Xmas and for her too.

A few things lining up for the day, I will be back later to write more.

Well, I didn't get a chance to pop into Freo for lunch coz too many things I wanted to do. But I settled a for a yummy bowl of curry laksa, ha ha! Well, not the calories-friendliest thing to eat, ah, but what a heck, I have worked out hard enough in the morning.

I instead spent my afternoon shifting the furnitures around. The front lounge room is now the dining room and my previous dining room is now my reading room. Then I spent a considerable amount of time vacumming and putting stuffs away in the shed. It looks really roomy now, quite proud with the end result.

And you know it's really good when the first thing my 2yo toddler said was " hey, nice!" "nice mommy" "nice"! Ha ha! And I know I haven't stuffed it up when hub kept saying "ummm, I like it" and turning on and off the light again and again to look at the change. Ha ha, so funny.

Ok, now on my previous post when I whinged about hub working late and etc. Well, yes, I know he is a hardworking man, but you know, I am a bit of a whinger at times. No doubt I love him to bits...but he can drives me crazy at times, ha ha!

4 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

Good to be on your own sometimes, isn't it?

JJ

Friday, November 04, 2005  
Blogger Vegie said...

Laksa ..yummy...I have not eaten that for a while

Saturday, November 05, 2005  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

u mean the dining room becomes the reading room?? Wah, super mum.

Sunday, November 06, 2005  
Blogger JJ said...

Wow, look very good. All efforts well rewarded.

JJ

Sunday, November 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home