Friday, November 11, 2005

you know you had...

You probably know you have had too much pizza takeaway, when you hear this from a 2yo kid.

Just the other day while having my dinner, I heard JD around the corner playing with his phone.

And here's his little role play that I overheard.

JD: Hello, Hello, Hi
Pause..
JD: I, (pause)...Order ice cream
Pause
JD: Ummmm, one, please
Pause
JD: Thank you, bye!

It was very cute, very funny but thought was the smartest thing a kid can think of. I mean how cool is that, you can dial for an ice-cream. I will have that any minute.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

I thought I did the same thing buying "Re-biew" ( The Far Eastern Ecominic Review magazine ) riding on my tricycle. Right mom ?

Sunday, November 13, 2005  
Blogger JJ said...

Vegie,
Yes, rxactly and proudly then.Now, ring for air tickets to Egypt.

JJ

Monday, November 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home