Sunday, November 06, 2005

engineer in the making

JD's fascination with trains or automobiles or anything that has a got a wheel and move is unstoppable! Yesterday arvo while busy with the ironing, I heard him busy in his toys room. It didn't bother me until I felt a quiet silence in the house and to me, that means trouble, the "get into no good" kinda trouble. I stuck my head out from the lounge room and to my surprise, I saw this 2yo toddler on all fours in the room quietly and studiouly putting his railway tracks together. Now, while he may not have constructed it according to the books, he "implemented" his own little construction, and make it into a big long track. That to me was impressive and my heart glee with joy to see him playing alone by himself and getting such fulfillment out of it.


2 Comments:

Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

Soon he can assemble a ...bicycle? maybe?

Wednesday, November 09, 2005  
Blogger JJ said...

Eventually he may assemble a spaceship ? Amazing growth in him.

Friday, November 11, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home