Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Valentine's Day special

Wah, I got my roses for Valentine's Day! Ha ha, so cute, after more than 10 years of being friends and marriage all added together. I honestly thought there would be no more Valentine's Day. Well, hubby proved me wrong!

There was man standing in the front door with a bunch of roses! Sweet!

Yes, hub, you do suck in housework and gardening, but you do bring back lots of surprises when I least expected it! Thank you! You are off the hook this time,wahahaha!

While I have previously arranged to have a Valentine's Day lunch with hub today, it got a bit hard as we were both busy with work. But since I had the rare luxury of working from home today, I was able to make something a bit different for dinner tonight - his fav loh mai fun!

And I actually got the idea when I woke up at 5 this morning! Crazy!


2 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

hmmm how romantic. Loh Mai fun for valentine's day....

Wednesday, February 15, 2006  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Yeh, hee hee, the most "romantic" Valentine's Day dinner we have ever had. But no choice leh, he busy with all his whatever financial forecasting stuff that day...will have to go for a proper meal sometime next week when we have a day off.

Wednesday, February 15, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home