Sunday, August 13, 2006

Red Eggs n More

It was Chloe's full moth yesterday and keeping with tradition, we had red eggs, roast pork and loh mai fun! I had my dear Sister W helping me this time and I even Google search to look for the best method to dye red eggs. I kinda stuffed it up when I did the red eggs for JD 3 years ago as the colors didn't really stick. This time round, we added a bit of vinegar and more colourings and haha, it worked!

I have difficulty posting pic of the yummy full month food, but you can still see it here

Chloe was a lil darling, sleeping in by 3 hrs in the morning, thus allowing me to do all the prep in the kitchen and keeping JD entertained at the same time! Oh and not forgetting JD gobbled down a bowl of loh mai fun when I wasn't looking. Hub took on the challenge of delivering the food despite the rain and wet road. At night, Aunty W treated us to a nice little dinner of lobster, steamed tooth fish, noodle and finished up with a yummy serve of Gelare ice cream.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home