Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Same time last year

Tonight is another quiet one.

My husband is still working late in the office. I have had a very long day, with lots of errands to run, people to see, things at home to catch up on. I noticed the neighbours have already got their Christmas tree and lights up...mine is still sitting in the box waiting for me to put it up.

I just put JD to bed and finally had a chance to sit down. Then it occured to me that hubby has been working late almost every night and including weekend for at least the last few months.

I went back to my old blog and realised it must be that time of the year again. He was doing the same this time last year, I was newly pregnant with Chloe, and having very severe morning sickness.

1 year on, hubby is still working long hours, even longer than before, we have 2 kids, I am a stay-at-home-mom again, enjoying it all albeit a little tired some days!

But today also mark something very special for me.

I am embarking on a new project that I hope would be a new beginnng of something good for me in years to come. I can't share it just yet because it is still in its infancy stage.

But I am writing it down because I know it is this day that I begin the journey of making ways to improve my life, with my greatest hope to strike a good balance between my desire to be a good mom and achieving the basic necessity in life.

2 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

Good luck. Good luck!

Saturday, December 02, 2006  
Blogger Phoebe said...

hmmm... very intriguing :)

Saturday, December 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home