Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Pissed OFF!

Okay, so I am pissed off. I am pissed off because I hate people being rude, arrogant, gutless.

This time last year we got an unsigned letter in our mailbox with handwriting similar of a young kid. In the letter, it requested us to clean up our verge because it was considered as untidy and wait for this...."un-Christmas like". Ok, so the grass on the verge were overgrown, but it wasn't the responsibility of our household. Infact it was the responsibility of the local council to cut it. We rang. They refused their responsibility. Furthermore, we got a warning letter from the council again. What the f***! Fine. I got my regular lawnmowing guy to do the job. And he only charged me an extra 10 bucks. That was done.

Now, can you justify this? I pay over 1 grand a year for the council to pick up my rubbish and other ancillary services, but yet they couldn't drag their lazy arse down to mow the lawn.

This year, I got my regular lawnmowing guy to do it, just in case I got another arrogant letter from an unsigned imbecile.

Today I got another unsigned letter, most likely from the same imbecile the second year in a row.

In the letter it says "Please ring tel: XXXXXXX about cutting down trees on XXX St verge. Fallen branches may KILL someone one day. Your neighbours".

Okay, yes, I heard the branches from the tree fell off while I was at home late Monday ternoon. Yes, I had planned to ring the local council but I haven't got around to doing it because my life is busy as it is now. And I mean busy not just with kids, but sorting out all the other mess in my life at the moment.

I have no problem with people advising me what to do.

But what pisses me off the most was when the same imbecile decided to leave another unsigned, arrogant, rude letter in my mailbox.

If they have the same courtesy, perhaps they should have come to press my doorbell, let me know of their concerns and I would most happily oblige to get the responsible body to come and chop down the tree.

I can wish for the darkest things to happen for someone when they are being nasty, rude, arrogant and simply being a dumb idiot.

But I hope I won't. But if I find out whom this chicken shit is, I won't be too kind with my words at all.

I don't usually get this annoyed. But today this incident has certainly strike a chord in me that I have to just let it out.

7 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

Since the anonymous writer seems intend on hurting you, do not allow you feeling to be ruffled.
You have done your part within your ability. That is some sort of rubbish that you need to clear from your mind. Is that a residents'committee in your housing area ? Can help be sought?

Wednesday, December 06, 2006  
Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

plenty of arse holes in the world. fix a camera and see who that chicken shit is!

Thursday, December 07, 2006  
Blogger Vegie said...

U should just post a public reply letter : "Dear Chick shit, I totally understand your concern but u may not understand mine. Imagine you have two pets. One demanding feeding all the time and the other is barking for attention non-stop. You just ran out of pocket money and your interent line is down and your toilet is stuck. You need to cook for the whole family and your step mom is coming home soon. Multiply how you feel now x 10 times. Now tell me if you would still be bothered by the f* falling branch"

Thursday, December 07, 2006  
Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

woah vegie, so agro ah.

Thursday, December 07, 2006  
Blogger Phoebe said...

This person has issues!And very freaky too! It annoys me so much when people overstep my turf! I can totally understand how you feel. Council seems to be useless. Why should people pay rates when they shun away from their duties?

Thursday, December 07, 2006  
Blogger JJ said...

Keep the letter for the handwriting recognition in future .If the next one comes, do not read while you are alone as the impact would be too strong and you deserve support.

Thursday, December 07, 2006  
Blogger Irene said...

What a crazy world we live in. And so cowardly of that crazy person! Hang tough!

Friday, December 08, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home