Monday, March 05, 2007

Family Time

We went out to Fremantle yesterday to grab some lunch. I had a delicious chicken n avocado sandwich on a nice thick sourdough bread, JD had a ham n cheese sandwich while Phil had a Tempura fish n chips. It was a nice lunch with the kids.

After lunch, JD and I shared a mega size strawberry n cream gelato. I asked for a junior cone, but the ice cream gal just kept topping the cone with more and more. We couldn't finish it between the 2 of us, and Phil helped to finish the rest.

JD with a happy smile.

And Chloe having a chin wag with her daddy. Well, actually she stole a piece of chip from her daddy's plate and started munching on it. I love her chubby hands!

And since it was 元宵 yesterday, I called my MIL to come over for dinner. I made a dish of mapo tofu, snowpeas stirfried with carrots, sweet corn, pork and I also bought half a roast duck and some char siu from the nearby Chinese BBQ shop.

It turned out to be a really nice night. My MIL got to spend some time with both JD and Chloe. After dinner, we put a mat down in the back garden, enjoyed the evening breeze and some family time together while munching on some watermelon and oranges.

It was a lovely way to spend a Sunday as well as 元宵!

2 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

What a nice time you had! Hope all of u have more.

JJ

Monday, March 05, 2007  
Blogger Vegie said...

Chloe thinking in silence, "Hmmm... I want dip on my fries, daddy."

Tuesday, March 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home