Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Liss Miss C (Cranky)

We have had some glorious weather this week.

We spent a bit of time outside, but Miss C has been rather cranky the whole day, most probably due to her battle with the new teeth. Poor gal, she is drooling, having runny nose, red cheeks, the whole works with teething. She gets upset the moment I am out of her sight, and only wanted to be held, cuddled tight. She didn't even sleep well the whole day. Oh, it's tough being a baby. She could only talk to me by crying pitifully.

The only place she would sit happily was on her brother's old push car. She calms down when she sits there, listening to the birds, feel the breeze until such time she gets bored and demanded to be pushed, yikes!

But she tried hard. She still managed a smile when I was taking her pictures, played and chuckled when me and JD played with her, until such time the teeth started to bother her again.



My arms were getting tired by late afternoon, so I put her on the bike, while I laid down on the grass for some rest. At the same time making sure I am not crushed by my son body slamming onto me. " JD, stop jumping onto me!!!!" you will hear me shouting from the backyard, hahaha!

Ouch, my ribs, JD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But my ribs were really hurting from the Monday night Pilates session. It was just abs work for that night, so I am feeling a little sore today.


3 Comments:

Blogger kelly said...

Hope Little Miss C is feeling better now... Ya, it's tough being a baby..she doesn't know how to tell you how uncomfortable she is...

Thursday, May 10, 2007  
Blogger jean said...

Miss C's mommy, you have just been tagged! :)

Thursday, May 10, 2007  
Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

hey thats the scooter grandma gave?

Thursday, May 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home