Saturday, June 23, 2007

Is that me?

As part of our playroom, I sometimes set up a little home corner for cooking, fixing, washing the dishes, and sometimes I also put a "baby" there for dressing, nappy changing, rocking and etc etc. JD very rarely show an interest in the "baby" :) but lately Chloe has taken a keen interest in her.

They look almost similar in size, and quite often I would find her in the playroom, patting the baby's head, planting a wet kiss on the baby, before poking her eyes, tossing her around, and very often I also hear Chloe chatting to the baby!

7 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

Instinct I suppose.

JJ

Saturday, June 23, 2007  
Blogger LiL'deviL said...

Wahh...got playroom with so many toys!!! Lucky children you have!

Saturday, June 23, 2007  
Blogger Lee Ping said...

My almost 2 year old Little Chicken carries her "baby" everywhere we go. Little Chicken talks, sings and even reads to her "baby".

It is already hard enough for me to carry her and now, I have to carry her "baby". One day, I was holding the fake baby by the hand. I heard some children at church whispering to each other, "what kind of mother to hold her baby like that?"

Every room in our house including our bathroom has toys. We have a playroom but somehow my three kids like moving them around the house.

Sunday, June 24, 2007  
Blogger asiangard said...

lol, that is so cute, my little girl loves her "baby" too.

Sunday, June 24, 2007  
Blogger Irene said...

me thinks she wants another baby for her to play with. what do you think?

Sunday, June 24, 2007  
Blogger jean said...

HAha this is cute. At first I thot Chloe is in the baby crib till I saw Chloe on the floor touching the fake baby..

Adorable!

Monday, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

kissing and patting b4 poking and tossing it, that's way too cute! Playroom ... your house sounds really huge :D A photo tour someday? Sorry, ever since we built our home, I hv great interest abt everyone's house :P

Thursday, June 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home