Sunday, June 24, 2007

More than rainbow

There was something very funny happening this afternoon.

I went outside to throw the rubbish. As I looked up, I saw this.


I rushed back inside telling JD there was a rainbow. He rushed out and we both stood there admiring it.

Then we stopped, looked at one another and almost together we said "Grab the camera!"

My husband stood there, laughing, and said "Hon, he is becoming like you!" Hahahaha! But at least we can count on him to take some cool family shot! Also taking on my sister's advice, we have given our 8 yo Kodak DC280 digicam to JD, and he gets to see his pics on the computer too!

4 Comments:

Blogger chiaki said...

did i see a double rainbow?! what good luck! we've seen quite a few rainbows here lately too! that's one good thing abt the erratic australia's weather i guess, unpredictable four-seasons-in-a-day kinda weather...

Monday, June 25, 2007  
Blogger jean said...

Nice family picture taken by JD!!! Oh wow!

Lately Grace also loves to take picture using our camera or my mobile. Some are quite nicely taken without her mommy's knowlegde... ahem.. but too bad, I can't transfer pic from my mobile.

Monday, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Irene said...

He's a great photographer! Well done JD.

Monday, June 25, 2007  
Blogger Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

well done JD - good photo! ah now i know how pretty Ms Harimau is :D

Thursday, June 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home