Tuesday, August 02, 2005

i am a...

Part 1 - sensitive new age boy
These days while being sick, or was becoming sick, I have this constant fear - fear that I won't be able to look after JD when I am sick. It never bother me before if was sick, but it all changes when I have a child of my own. These days I found myself panic when I know I am coming down with something bad, something I know would require me to lie down and rest. And what happen if I get sick on my off day when I have JD with me? That's my greatest fear. Hubby would be off to work, can't take time off, with not many close families around...what am I going to do?

But the most gracious thing is - JD is a sensitive little boy.

He knows when mommy is sick.
He will give me kisses when I am asleep on the couch.
He will play alone quietly in my room, or in his games room.
He will come and ask me for food when he is hungry, saying "eat yummy"
He will even put on his Wiggles DVD, singing and dancing alone to the tune.
He is an angel!

But also....

Part 2 - a pizza boy
JD loves pizza! He knows pizza by the box, he knows it when we make our own pizza with pita bread, and he knows pizza is yummy food. JD gets very excited when daddy buys pizza for dinner, and I will hear him say "Ohhhh, wow, yummy" when his daddy walks through the door with a pizza! And while being away in the last week or so, daddy and him have been enjoying a few pizza session.

Pizzaboy #1 - A mouthful of pizza....

Pizzaboy #2 - Trying to smile with a mouthful of pizza

Pizzaboy #3 - Yes I like pizza, but maybe not the pineapple on it

Pizzaboy #4 - The best part is, eating pizza while watching The Wiggles

Life is good as a kid!

1 Comments:

Blogger cat_aunty said...

JD is a good boy. Good that he is more mature now

Tuesday, August 02, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home