Saturday, October 15, 2005

another perfect day

This has been such a beautiful day, a perfect spring day of 25 deg! Bring it on sunshine, time for singlet tops, skirts, sandals....yes am loving it!

We did so much today! I had my acupuncture in the morning and it was so relaxing that I fell asleep. In the afternoon I gave my car a long overdue wash and man, washing car takes time and energy. And then I gave the garden bench a second coat of paint and is looking good as new agian.

But the coolest thing of the day was JD's first haircut. Yes, this little man has never had a haircut from birth till now. The hair was getting a bit too long and getting into his eyes. And I think he is starting to look like a mad little boy, hee hee. So, off we went to my hairdresser, Andrew and he gave JD a bit of a cut. Ha ha, he was so good, just sat there on my lap, never move a muscle and it was all done in 5 mins! JD looks cute with the new haircut, hee hee and makes him look even naugthier than before. Little devil!



And this is JD after the cut, hee hee!



2 Comments:

Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

Oh boy he does look naughtier with the short haircut. But!! Short hair suits him perfect :) Bet he would be able to charm some more ladies at day care ;)

Monday, October 17, 2005  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

that is a good change! Looks v nice!

Monday, October 17, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home