Sunday, October 16, 2005

sunday never stops

Poof...finally after spending the entire day with JD, I can now retreat into my room and have a bit of time to rest. Honestly, while a 2 yo toddler can be a lot of fun, JD really keeps me on my feet! There is no stopping for him, always action action action, go go go! Hub has to go into office today to finish off some stuff for his forecasting or whatever...nevermind, we don't even want to talk about that.

So, with another perfect sunny day, what's the plan?


  • Buzz ...alarm clock went off at 6am, JD was up by 6.30am, and the day starts now, hohoho! I dragged myself out of bed, changed him, got his breakfast ready, then jumped into shower and tried to plan my day.

7am - 1st load of laundry for the day, did my salute to the sun, then my floor exercise, watch the world news, put on the coffee and JD played happily by himself with his trains n cars, sweet!

8am - Hang the washing, JD running around in the yard, terrorising my pretty little plants, roaming around in his little Holden we got from the toy library, helping me with the washing and also waking up the whole neighbourhood! Shhish, JD!

9am - Morning walk, got the paper, fresh bread, chat to the neighbours, play with their dog.

10am - Whoopedoo, another Sunday ritual to Bunnings! Man, it was packed full of people today, probably because it was such a lurvely day! JD went wild in the garden section again, while I look around for more plants. Bump into a few familiar faces and even some politicians I see on TV all the time! How weird! Also got JD a hot dog while we were at Bunnings! It was all fun at Bunnings except for the very dodgy trolley I have! It is so big and the handle of the trolley sits above my waist (maybe because I am a shortie!), the wheels have a mind of its own (aren't they all!), but we had a ball!

11.30am - Time to go home, JD fell asleep in the car and continued to sleep till 3.30pm!

12-3.30pm - Did a bit of gardening myself, read the paper, watch a DVD, did more washing, more ironing, did some blogging, read some blogs, cool!

4-5pm - Hub still not home, so brought JD to Piney Lakes for a run and play. Lots of families, kids there, good times!

5.30-6pm - Water the plants, sat on the garden bench and watched JD play, pure bliss!

6-7pm - Hubby came home, time to prepare and eat dinner, yummy tummy!

7-8pm - A bit of family time, more playing around with JD, story time, nursery time and then it was JD's bed time, night night!

Finally, this little tiger is asleep, I am knackered! Thank goodness all the exercise I do each day have kept me fit! Boys, they never stop!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home