Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Cakes galore

On the third day in Melbourne, I discovered a row of cake shops in St.Kilda. The cakes were all displayed at the window and JD and I almost had our jaws dropped to the ground, dribble, dribble enough to fill a bucket! JD and I both have a sweet tooth, we both love cakes n cookies! I wish I could buy every piece of them and eat them all. But knowing that I have limited capacity, we settled for a Strawberry Roulade and a Mocha Roll! It was all so yummy! The cakes were baked by Italians, so it has to be good, afterall they love their food! There were at least 4-5 cake shops next to one another and one of them was Polish owned. I am still thinking about the cakes now, yum!

1 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Oh dear, these sweets are so sinful..but sooooo....goood... yum yum

Thursday, April 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home