Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Big bird

JD has a funny sense of humour and imagination at times. Sometimes they are so silly that it makes me walk away shaking my head, and at the same time laughing my head off. Last night as I was sitting down at my desk doing some blog surfing, I heard this bunch of giggles behind me. Wondering what this little monkey was up to, I turned around to hear him say "Big bird, stomping, stomping..." Yes, he got the rubber gloves out from the kitchen's bottom drawer and put them on his feet to look like Big Bird!



Oh, I couldn't stop myself laughing.... he is a funny little kid!

3 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Hahahahahaha what a quirky sense of humor this kiddo has ! Now here is someone to match Sister P's orange skin in mouth grin.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006  
Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

Very creative.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

oh well done JD!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home