Friday, May 05, 2006

Last gypsy stop - Shepparton

Shepparton was our last stop as gypsies. And all I could remember about Shepparton was it was cold at night, freaking cold, so cold that you freeze your butt off. I had trouble sleeping on one of the nights despite covering myself with blankets and sleeping bags...I was still COLD,brrrrrr! I had to wear gloves, beanie, thermie, the lots until I look like a Michelin man. And it was so cold that my bladder was not cooperating with me but yet too cold to get up and used the toilet.

That night we stayed inside our campervan and entertained ourselves with different games. One of our favourites was Play-doh session with JD. There's something really nice about being away somewhere there's no TV, PC, and phones ringing. You become really creative in what to do with the spare time. You start thinking of fun things to do. You spent more time talking to your partner. So often we get so busy in our daily lives that we forget to sit down to chat about anything and everything.

On that trip so far, what I have enjoyed most was the time I spent with my hubby! Our lives have become so busy with work, activities, family commitments and etc that we seldom have time for one another. But we managed to do it all again on the trip and we talked, laughed, joked and enjoyed each other's company. We never argued, it was always fun to be around one another. It was nice!

Now, I have to show you a funny picture of what JD did with his Play-Doh on one of the nights in Shepparton.


JD wanted to make daddy and mummy with his Play-Doh. So with some help from us, he created a family of daddy, mommy (with the belly), JD, new baby and a puppy! It was funny, and sometimes he surprises me with his ideas. Kind of smart, but also kind of strange.

3 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Hint hint Mommy : I want a puppy

Friday, May 05, 2006  
Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

okay....either he is still hot abt his puppy toy or he wants a real dog

Saturday, May 06, 2006  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

Awww...thats sweet. JD, wait for babay to grow up then get a dog yah? Mummy will be too busy to take care of daddy, you, baby, pup and herself at the same time!

Saturday, May 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home