Thursday, April 27, 2006

Eating machine

I always thought JD is an eating machine. When he was an infant, he was always looking for a feed...like every 3-4 hours, he would want a feed. So much so that one of my friend's mum called him a King Kong!

Today, I am an eating machine myself. I have this sudden urge to EAT! Eat allright, I don't think I have stopped stuffing myself since my breakfast.

This is what I have had so far...
- 2 slices of raisin toast
- 1 cup of flat white
- 2 mini danishes which I polished off in a meeting this morning
- 3 vegetarian Vietnamese rice paper roll
- Half a chocolate muffin
- Bowl of wonton soup for dinner (10 wontons)
- A little packet of chips
- Fruit salad
- 1 cup of tea
- 1 Lindt chocolate

And before hub came home, I asked him to swing by Hungry Jacks to get me some onion rings.

Now I am stuffed!

I gotta stop eating now. I have been very well behaved for the last 6 months, always choosing the right food and snack. But today, it was all out the window. Nevermind, there's still tomorrow, start all over again, haha!

Then I feel horrible, because I also need to do a diabetics test as part of the the regular pregnancy test these days...oh shit, what if my blood sugar suddenly shot up today due to all my consumption. My ob is going to give me an earful :)

3 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Wah...that's a LOT of carbo eh...

Thursday, April 27, 2006  
Blogger JJ said...

May be you had been too tired after trip back from Melbourn.
Anyway, take care.

Friday, April 28, 2006  
Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

Growth spurt :p

Tuesday, May 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home