Monday, June 12, 2006

World Cup Fever


Yes, the World Cup fever has officially started in our household - mainly my hubby and son JD! At the moment, they are soccer mad, though my son is only 2.5 yo! But he has been enjoying watching the game with hub, which means sleep curfew for this little man has been slightly put back! The other night while I was lying almost comatose on the sofa, the father n son were cheering on Germany against Costa Rica! My head was pounding with all the "Ooooh, kick kick" "Oh, no" "YES YES YES" ... and finally I dragged myself into the room to sleep while I leaving the 2 of them to it, though I knew it was way way past a 2.5 yo bed time!

Here's a pic of what they did while enjoying the World Cup - popping pop corn into each other's mouth! Boys - things they do!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

I think JD will look good with a Germany jersey.

Apparently pasar malam at Petaling Street has hiked the price of counterfeit football jersey and Mamak charging RM2.5 for one teh tarik which was normally RM1.2 at prime time !

Monday, June 12, 2006  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Hey Vegie, serious, that's a 50% mark up!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006  
Blogger cat_aunty said...

Wow, JD, what big teeth you have!

Tuesday, June 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home