Sunday, June 18, 2006

Saturday Fun

Ah today felt good. I got a few things done, including all the washing. I got my brows waxed, and that can be tick off my list. Friday night I brought JD into the city with me for some shopping, and also to meet up with hub for dinner. I had a craving for some crispy noodle from this restaurant in town, and thereafter we wandered around the city till 9pm! I was looking everywhere for a nice set of pyjama, but they are either too big for me or they are flanette! I tried everywhere, but came back empty handed. I have one more place to go on Monday, so let's hope I can find something I like!

I put in some new flower seedlings into the pot today and hub brought me to a nursery which I just luuurve! They have got such variety of plants and I picked up some Pink Petitie, Rodeo, Pansies and Impatients. There is nothing better than looking out into the garden with all the new flower seedlings...it is a nice feeling.


Last night JD also got into a handyman mood and was hammering everything in the house with his Bob the Builder toolsets. He loves to fix things, just like his dad. Whilst it was noisy for my ears, it was fun for him! And what is play if he didn't get to dress up like a real handyman!


3 Comments:

Blogger Vegie said...

Hey, JD, my hose seems lacking water pressure thesed days leh...

Sunday, June 18, 2006  
Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

Eczema flaring up again huh JD?

Monday, June 19, 2006  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Vegie - like tat the labour cost will be very expensive ;eh - u need to fly me all the way to KL!

ES - No ah, no eczema flaring up. Just get red cheeks once in a while.

Monday, June 19, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home