Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Obsession

You ever get into a situation when you have lost something and all you want to do is to FIND it!!!??? And you just can't rest till you find it. This is me now and has been for the last few days. And it's not a diamond ring or some million dollars notes or anything that really matters...but I am looking for one of JD's trains and its remote control! Yep, a damn toy!

During the Sunday afternoon while I was busy doing the ironing and at the same time trying to keep an eye on him, I spotted JD taking the train out into the garden to have a play! It was a quick glance and I never knew if he brought it back it. Whilst tidying up his toy room the other day, I realised it was gone...

And my mission to find it has been nothing but overpowering! I am dead set to find it. I can see it in my mind but I just don't know where the bloody train is!!!! Arggh, this is too frustrating...step by step I look through the entire garden, house, his room, my room, kitchen, bathroom and places that you wouldn't even think of and still there is no sight of it!

It's got to be somewhere...got to be

4 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

The train will appear by itself one day,and it can be at the most unexpected place. Dont worry and just relax.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Vegie said...

Let aunty Wendy come and find ! ...errrr...that will be 6 more weeks later

Wednesday, June 14, 2006  
Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

maybe he threw it over the fence to the neighbour's place.

Friday, June 16, 2006  
Blogger Priscilla said...

I suspect he may have thrown into the big bin outside coz he was helping his daddy to push the rubbish bin out while he had the toys in his hand!

Today, I concede defeat! I have given up looking for the toys....

Friday, June 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home