Friday, December 08, 2006

All Christmasy!

This will be our 8th Christmas in this house we live in, JD's 4th but Chloe's very first Christmas.

I finally took my Xmas tree out this week and got into the mood of Christmas.

The tree is snow sitting beautifully in the living room, but it is looking kinda empty under the tree. That's not important.

My wish for this Christmas is to have a safe holiday, have my family around me, everyone happy and enjoying the day...nothing fancy, but a simple, quiet, happy holiday!

And the street I live on are rather big on Xmas lights and we are not going to lose out either. Hee hee. But my lights are the same every year.

Nonetheless, I still find myself standing out in the front yard admiring my lights : )

2 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

I haven't put up my tree yet!
Now cleaning up and will do that next week.

Friday, December 08, 2006  
Blogger Vegie said...

Hey nice lightings you have !

Sunday, December 10, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home