Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Chloe - 5 months old

My little chubby chubby chub chub is 5 months old today.

Let me see. Yes she is still our little darling. More and more so everyday. I find myself enjoying motherhood even more 2nd time round. It could be because I have been there once before. She tags along to everything I do. She will sit in the pram watching me doing the garden. I will turn around, sing to her and she would flash her cheeky smiles at me. She likes being in the kitchen with me when I am doing the dishes, preparing meals. And you know what, she would be grizzling and grumbling, but quietens down the moment she smells the cooking.

Her brother loves her to bits. She would squeal each time he cuddles and smother her with love and kisses. She smiles when he sings "Itsy, bitsy spider" to her and tickles her by walking his fingers on her chubby legs :) JD has been a wonderful big brother. Oh, he calls her 妹妹(lil sister). But he quite often cover his ears when she starts crying becoz he said "It's too loud!"

She loves cuddling up to her dad. She would happily fall asleep in his arm when he carry her around, be it sitting in a noisy Chinese restaurant having dim sum or walking around in a noisy shopping centre with Christmas carols blasting away in the background.

Just last night, my husband said "She really is our bundle of joy". And she is.

But she is also showing more character. She dislikes the heat. She would now arch her back, protest with a "Ngehhhhh" sound when I try to put her in her car seat. Apart from making the "Ah goo" sound, she will lie down on her mat, squealing, laughing out loud to herself, sometimes making a grunting sound. She is funny.
I love her to bits. We all love her to bits. And I am so proud of JD for being such a good brother and for adapting to the changes at home so well. They both deserve gold stars.

3 Comments:

Blogger Irene said...

what a sweet photo of the 2 of them!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Yeh, it's nice when they bond together. I am hoping when Chloe gets a bit older, she and her brother will play along together and I can sit back. Hahaha!

Thursday, December 14, 2006  
Blogger Vegie said...

Wah say, Chloe is such a poser !

Saturday, December 16, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home