Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Xmas wishlist

My husband...

I asked hubby what he wanted for Christmas this year. Honestly, after being together for so long, I have great difficulties in finding a present for him. And a lot of the time, he will usually find something he likes and buy it for himself anyway.

So, I asked him to give me a Xmas wish list. And wishlist he did, and sent it to me via email, crazy man!

And this is his wishlist:

- “Big” LCD TV
- LCD Monitor – 19 or 20 inch
- Double Swag for Me and Jayden
- IMac
- Toyota Rav 4

Ummmm, now these are all way beyond my budget. Maybe I can consider a double swag for him and JD so they could do more camping in the backyard and possible going on camping trip together. That way, I get to have a break from them, hee hee, and they get to have more bonding sessions together :)

Me...

And my husband also asked me to do the same. So, I sat down and had a good think about what I like to have. Some are things I really like to have, some are just nice to have:

- A dinner for two at one of our favourite restaurants
- Bag (I would love to have a crumpler bag to put all the spare nappies, change mat, wipes, change of clothes for both kids, my purse, mobile phone, keys and etc)
- Neck cushion when we go on long car trips
- A dishwasher
- Box of Godiva chocolate

I stick my wishlist on the fridge. He stood at the fridge looking at it this morning, gave me a HUGE smile and walked away!

And not forgetting JD's...

And while hubby and I were talking about all the Xmas stuff last night, including having the Xmas dinner at our place, JD was smart enough to know that Xmas can sometimes bring him some goodies. Just before putting him to bed last night, he turned around and said to me: "Mommy, my Xmas is here. I would like to have a bike. No no, I want 2 bikes. One for the inside and one for outside. And I like the Superman bike. And I also like the Red bike. Oh, and the superhero (i.e The Incredibles) lolly, Yep, that's it. No more. Goodnight! "

Well, let's see if he remains a good boy till Xmas and see if Santa will bring him what he wish for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home