Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Chloe - 10 months old

My little baby girl is 10 months old and I can't believe how much she has grown.



At 10 months old, Chloe likes to tell the world that:-
  • She has 4 teeth. 2 on the top and two at the bottom. She doesn't enjoy the process of teething, and so she gets grumpy, teary and she goes off her food and milk feed. But she likes the coldness of yoghurt on her gum and that helps to soothe the pain

  • However, when she is not teething, she loves to chew on steamed cauliflower, green beans, carrots, broccoli, toast, water crackers, rice, roast chicken, pasta and she likes to feed herself! No spoon feeding is allowed with her because you will end up losing the battle

  • She is cruising along the furnitures, using the sofa, my legs, the daddy's legs, her brother's legs and much to his brother's annoyance as her support

  • She enjoys music. She bounces up and down on her bottom, waving her arms, clapping to all types of music

  • She cries when daddy goes off to work in the morning :( and her daddy feels terrible everytime she cries

  • She loves peek-a-boo and especially when mommy makes a fool of herself by hiding under the blanket

  • Her favourite game is when mommy and brother pretends to sneeze with a big "Ahhhhhhhhh-chooooooo"

10 wonderful months of joy Chloe has brought into our family. What a blessing she has been to us all.


3 Comments:

Blogger Vien said...

Do you always dress her up at home? Belle is always in PJs whenever she's home..hehe. I'm sucha lazy mom.

Thursday, May 24, 2007  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Vien, well, I don't dress her up too much at home but I always make sure both kids and me are out of their PJs no later than 8am! The clothes in the photos, well, I let her rewear them for a few days becoz they dun get too dirty at her age, yet.

Thursday, May 24, 2007  
Blogger wHOisBaBy said...

hi there, first time here. actually i've been here before ... when i located your blog of your daughter, sometimes last year. your daughter same age as my son, also born in 2006. i dedicated a post on 31 dec 2006 with all the babies blogs I've came across. I was revisiting all the blogs now and i came here and saw you from perth. my sister is in adelaide. her son also born in 2006.

Thursday, May 24, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home