Saturday, June 30, 2007

Monkey girl in action!

My husband used to call JD the Monkey Boy. Now, we also have a Monkey Girl. Yes, she is a real monkey who loves to climb. Maybe 2 terms of Gymbaroo so far have done something good to her climbing skills! Well, just maybe not onto the table and I think soon she might want to stand on the table and sing us a song, hahaha!


Compared to JD, I just don't remember him being such a climber. And I first noticed that when we were at our weekly Gymbaroo session. JD used to avoid doing the ladder climbing, and he was much happier crawling through the tunnel and doing other stuff. Chloe, well, she was off climbing the ladder with little help the first time I put her on it, and that was probably 2 months ago.

Not only that, she likes to squat or stand on the little chair, bobbing her bottom up and down to music. Bollywood star in making perhaps! And I have to keep going back to her, sit her down on the chair and remind her "恺仪, 坐下来!坐好好!" or " Chloe, we sit on the chair, we stand on the floor!" Yes, repeat, repeat, repeat, it will sink in one day!

Nonetheless, I still caught her in action.

Uh huh, here I come, I see a target!

Another leg up and I am on the table top!

Well, my Gymbaroo teacher said to always go bottom down!

Heh, I am happy, got what I want (my mommy's camera lens cover!).

For now, I shall remain seated because my mom said "if I stand on the chair, I might fall and face the VERY scary consequence of 屁股开花! (bottom split open!)" Oops, I can't let them happen and definitely not in front of the camera.

9 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

哗,恺仪好棒耶!但是没爸妈在旁,就不敢想像了。你好开心,因为胜利了!

JJ

Sunday, July 01, 2007  
Blogger Lee Ping said...

Dear P,

We have "Gymboree" here in the US. It is similar to your "Gymboroo".

Looks like Chloe likes to climb. My little chicken (almost 2 years old) also likes to climb. All my kids behave very differently. The last one was the most active! My Mom always asks me, "Did I eat chicken feet when I was pregnant?"

Sunday, July 01, 2007  
Blogger Priscilla said...

Hi LP, oh yes you have Gymboree there. My sis whom sometimes go US to work would buy clothes from Gymboree for the kids! But that might be a separate outlet I guess.

Sunday, July 01, 2007  
Blogger Lee Ping said...

Dear Harimau,

There is Gymboree Play and Music and then there is Gymboree Clothing Stores.

I am a huge fan of the Gymboree Clothing store. I was obsessed about matching a few years ago; Shoes, dress, headband/hat, bibs, socks, even purses.

They have great sales. There is online Gymboree store as well. I bought Mother and Daughter matching outfits as well.

p/s

I just received an email from the famous Karen Cheng. She said she found my blog through your blog.

I have fixed my link to her blog. I tried replying to her via email but got bounced back. So, I will leave my comment here.

Monday, July 02, 2007  
Blogger wHOisBaBy said...

she sure is a good climber. will need to bring my boy to those classes more so he can learn how to climb. ha ha ha ... then he will be climbing all over my house.

Monday, July 02, 2007  
Blogger Vegie said...

Hahahaha I think my niece looks like her mom when she was a baby :)

Monday, July 02, 2007  
Blogger Vien said...

LOL! In a few months your Monkey Girl can compete with my Monkey Queen.

Tuesday, July 03, 2007  
Blogger jean said...

Look at Chloe satisfied face!! :) such an adorable girl..

Tuesday, July 03, 2007  
Blogger kelly said...

Qianyi still enjoys climbing now.. She would climb up on the dining table and crawl to the other end.

Wednesday, July 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home