Tuesday, May 29, 2007

A Quick One

Things are better this week. Chloe is better, happily playing, giggling alongside her brother, eating, feeding, like her usual cheeky self. Her appetite is back. Tonight she gobbled down a small bowl of rice with tofu, a little bowl of lamb neck soup boiled with carrots, celery and sweet corn, plus some bananas for her dessert!

Thank you to all families and friends that have been thinking about Chloe!

JD is also doing well. He is crazy about LEGO these days, he builds them day and night, not allowing me to pack his bricks away, and I have to display everything he builds in the playroom, he brings them to sleep with him every night, brings them all out again in the morning. As I said, he amuses me sometimes.

And he is crazy about Buzz Lightyear too! Just last night he told me "I love everything about Buzz Lightyear!" And when I asked him to name one thing he likes about Buzz, he turned around and said to me "Hang on cowboy!" and "I have a laser and I will use it!".....I rolled on the floor and laughed.....

Here's just another clip of him trying to pull his basket of Lego bricks over with a homemade crane by using a skipping rope, a recycled paper roll...another activity that he quite often do at home...



He's been learning more Mandarin lately and he tends to pick up by listening in when I am doing the Mandarin flash cards with Chloe. I think he learns better that way rather than me forcing him to sit down!

Hubby is well, busy being month end, well you know, every accountant's life revolves around month end closing, forecasting for the next month, budgeting and so forth... And he is also busy with Lego, sourcing ebay for Lego and trying to bid for a 9 kilo bag of Lego bricks for $20.... I think JD can build a whole city with all that bricks!

I am well too. But very busy. A project close to my heart is moving forward and I have been staying up late the last few weeks trying to move it along.

So busy busy busy.

6 Comments:

Blogger jean said...

Hi, so great to read about your family. Glad that Chloe is now back to her normal self. What project are you doing??

Wednesday, May 30, 2007  
Blogger Eternal Sunshine said...

wouldn't the lego just topple over his head when his crane finally worked?

Wednesday, May 30, 2007  
Blogger JJ said...

Glad to know all are well. But if you try to stay up late for work, you will have to pay back later. So don't overdo.Of course wish you every success.

JJ

Wednesday, May 30, 2007  
Blogger Mommibee says HI from Sydney said...

Hi,stumbled my way here via Brandon+Ethan's blog. With a "Harimau" username like yours, I can't help but had to visit your blog and wow glad to "see" one more person in Australia. I'll bookmark and come back later to hv a good read on ur blog ... as u know it's rather difficult to read blogs when the little one is awake. Yr chloe is very very cute!

Friday, June 01, 2007  
Blogger chiaki said...

Hi! Found your blog from Kelly's.
I'm a sporean staying in Melbourne, i'm trying to teach my little girl Chinese too...Chloe reminds me of my girl when she's smaller, so little hair and so cute :-)

Friday, June 01, 2007  
Blogger kelly said...

Hi Priscilla..wanna ask you something...Is Perth a nice place? A friend of mine is planning to move to Perth from New Zealand. I haven't been to Perth..just curious. :p

Thursday, June 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home